Will is a normal toddler, and went through a phase last fall where he started refusing to wear any of his fleece sleepers. I ordered some flannel and set to making him a few pairs of pants. Of course, what he really wants to wear are licensed character pajamas and those are all too small now, although the garage sales usually deliver on that front. I made the pants from the Oliver and S Sleepover PJ’s (and appliqued a few shirts when he demanded to be matching). The only thing I found confusing was which way to attach the hem bands to make sure directional prints would show up the right way when they’re down or folded up. Other than that they’re simple to sew and I could make the whole stack in one weekend. He measured a 3T but I made a 4T to get the most growing room…and was relieved since that was the highest size in the range of this pattern that I own!